Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The glory of Hot Pepper Thai.

My friend Stephanie brought me my all-time favorite lunch today from Hot Pepper Thai restaurant in Waterford. Number 3 (vegetables and tofu in red curry sauce), no mushrooms, add broccoli, mild (sometimes mild-plus if I'm feeling like a little spice). I generally either go to the restaurant with my brother or coworkers once a week (where I don't even have to order, they know my "usual"), or I call it in as carry out to eat at my desk, and before I can even finish placing the order or giving them my name, the girl will say "Hi Melissa, it will be ready in 15 minutes." While I was still at work and pregnant, I ate there twice a week a few times. It's that good. I mean, it's nothing spectacular to look at - its a tiny little restaurant in a strip mall in Waterford. But man they make a mean curry sauce.

I meant to take a picture of this glorious meal, but I ate it too fast. :) Thanks Stephanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment