Friday, June 3, 2011

Ain't it Grand.


So I was feeling pretty good after that great doctor's visit yesterday. And I've REALLY been wanting to eat a meal OUT of my house. And Owen was at my parents last night. So I convinced Eric (well, it didn't take much convincing) to take me up to the culinary delight that is Grand Azteca for a quick dinner last night. I picked the Azteca because 1. this baby likes Mexican food, and 2. because, like most Mexican restaurants, the food comes out in like, 5 minutes, so I knew it would be a quick meal and I could then get back to my couch. And man, it was GOOD. It would have been even better if I had been able to have a giant beer like Eric (seen above, enjoying his very "tall" Dos Equis). But just to get out of the house for a little bit and eat in a restaurant just me and the hubby was treat enough.

I also want to thank my Fat Nana Pat (she's not really fat), and my Aunt Jan for basically packing my entire kitchen yesterday (and bringing me amazing greek salad and breadsticks from Milford House for lunch). One room down, the rest of the house to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment