Saturday, June 25, 2011

WTF is an English Houthouse Cucumber.

It's this, apparently.

And according to BabyCenter.com, this is how long baby girl is this week (at 26 weeks) - about 14 inches. I'm thinking she's probably not quite this skinny, though.

She's making me a really happy camper the last 24 hours though as she has FINALLY flipped over so her feet are up. I can't even tell you what a relief this is. Now all those sweet little kicks (that felt like daggers before), are way up in my side, not right onto my lady parts and bladder. It may not sound like a big deal, but I slept SO good last night, and have felt much more comfortable all day today because of it.

Eric is cranking away on the bathroom today - it's PAINTED! He just needs to paint the door and we'll be almost good to go. It will be nice to have two whole completed rooms (Owen's is done as of this morning - thanks Dad for hanging his curtains and finishing his bookshelf!).

Tonight I have some big plans for me and Amazon OnDemand. Eric and Owen (and the rest of my family) will be at my brother's big ski-jump tournament out at Groveland Oaks. I'm SO SAD to be missing it, but am sending lots of love and good, smooth-event vibes to PJ and all the other participants and organizers. I'm excited to see who will be crowned this year's King of Darkness!

No comments:

Post a Comment